Saturday 28 December 2013

Pow! Right in the Feels

I have now joined with those who play The Walking Dead. I apologise, my brethren, for I thought that this game would be cheap, constantly making me choose between saving nuns and saving puppies. What I was not expecting was a brilliantly written script, perfectly paced dynamic between action and downtime and an art style that pops out of the screen. There may be choices to make, even ones you see coming from a mile away, but after only finishing the first episode I was left speechless when an NPC asked me how I chose between the two. As the manual and loading screen state: silence is also an option.

Now excuse me as I try not to cry.

...

Damnit.

PS. Sorry about the two short posts within days of eachother. But it's only blog-spamming sites that read this so eh. Just so you know I am working on a Youtube channel and once I've gotten the footage I need I'll start uploading videos. I won't abandon my blog though, I have too much fun word vomitting straight onto the internet.

Follow Me!
www.facebook.com/psykoticgamer
Twitter: @PsykoticGamer
http://psykoticgamer.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment